Arrow Electric Co., Inc.
ELECTRICAL FOREMAN - Lexington, KY
Arrow Electric Co., Inc.'s definition
With offices in Louisville and Lexington, Kentucky, Arrow Electric is committed to being a leader in the electrical industry. Our aim is pure and simple – provide high-quality service and workmanship that’s trustworthy, dependable and cost-effective. We embrace expanding technologies and maintain a highly-trained workforce to keep us at the forefront of our industry.
Arrow Electric Co., Inc.'s "why"
Arrow Electric opened its doors in 1957 with a singular vision – provide our customers with the highest quality electrical installations in the industry. While the times and technologies have certainly changed, our vision remains the same, as does the way we do business: we listen to our customers, recognize and acknowledge their needs, and use our expertise to safely complete the project, on budget and on schedule
Arrow Electric Co., Inc.'s mission statement
We embrace expanding technologies and maintain a highly-trained workforce to keep us at the forefront of our industry. Sharing a common goal of exceeding customer expectations, our team is passionate about their craft.
Arrow Electric highly values our team members, striving to put employees first and provide a pleasant, secure work environment, fostering professional growth and offering one of the strongest compensation packages in the industry.
Come Build a Career with Arrow Electric as an ELECTRICAL FOREMAN
Since 1957 Arrow Electric has provided trustworthy, dependable, and cost-effective Electrical Installation and Service, with the highest quality workmanship. We embrace expanding technologies and maintain a highly trained workforce to keep us at the forefront of our industry. Our team is passionate about their craft, sharing a common goal of exceeding customer expectations.
Arrow Electric highly values our team members, striving to put employees first, providing a pleasant, secure work environment, fostering professional growth and offering one of the strongest compensation packages in the industry.
The ELECTRICAL FOREMAN is responsible for the on-site management of assigned construction projects, managing workforce, trade contractors, and vendors to ensure on-time completion of the projects within budget and quality standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
ELECTRICAL FOREMAN JOB DUTIES
* Responsible for coordinating and managing the day-to-day field operations of projects, including safe work practices, workforce, materials, and equipment.
* Supervise, mentor, and motivate company workforce on the project.
* Work closely with the Project Manager to oversee and ensure the assigned scope of work is completed per customer safety, schedule, and quality requirements.
* Plan and lay out areas of work in advance to ensure needed allocation of daily workforce, material, and equipment.
* Coordinate all electrical work with general contractor and subcontractors on project.
* Assist Project Manager and Estimating Team with pricing of any scope changes and change orders.
* Monitor workforce during installations and progress to ensure quality control throughout project.
* Manage daily progress reports and weekly time sheets for project workforce.
* Receive material and verify shipment quantities match material Purchase Orders.
* Track company tools and equipment and ensure they are maintained in good working order.
* Perform Electrician Job Duties as necessary to assist in project completion.
* Perform other job duties as assigned.
ELECTRICAL FOREMAN QUALIFICATIONS
* Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
* 5 years of electrical field experience working on construction projects and leading crews.
* Ability to read and understand construction blueprints, schematics, and specs to fully understand electrical scope of work, scheduling, safety, and quality requirements.
* Extensive knowledge of NEC and electrical construction processes.
* Must have a current Kentucky Electrical License (EE or ME).
* Must have a valid driver's license.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS, ABILITIES
* High standard of integrity and professionalism
* Must be self-directed and capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
* Excellent organizational skills with careful attention to detail and timely follow-through.
* Able to work effectively in stressful, time-sensitive environments.
* Positive customer focused attitude.
* Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
* Must be able to meet the physical demands of the workplace including lifting, climbing and other somewhat challenging physical requirements
* Must be able to perform the job successfully in a variety of physically challenging working conditions
* Must be able to perform the job safely
* Must be able to maintain workplace safety by monitoring workers and addressing worksite hazards in compliance with federal, state, local, project, and company safety requirements.
* Health Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
* 401k Retirement Plans
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Time Off
* Apprenticeship Program
* Continuing Training and Development Courses
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. We believe that these opportunities should be available on the basis of individual merit, and we encourage applicants and employees to strive for advancement on this basis.
Arrow Electric will make reasonable accommodations for applicants/employees with disabilities. This means that we can modify a person’s job or assign them to another position that will accommodate their disabilities. Persons wishing to request such accommodations should make them known to the Human Resource Department.
Arrow Electric Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Building awesome things is our passion! One Team! One Fight! One Arrow!