Arrow Electric Co., Inc.
COMMERCIAL / INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN Lexington, Kentucky
Arrow Electric Co., Inc.'s definition
With offices in Louisville and Lexington, Kentucky, Arrow Electric is committed to being a leader in the electrical industry. Our aim is pure and simple – provide high-quality service and workmanship that’s trustworthy, dependable and cost-effective. We embrace expanding technologies and maintain a highly-trained workforce to keep us at the forefront of our industry.
Arrow Electric Co., Inc.'s "why"
Arrow Electric opened its doors in 1957 with a singular vision – provide our customers with the highest quality electrical installations in the industry. While the times and technologies have certainly changed, our vision remains the same, as does the way we do business: we listen to our customers, recognize and acknowledge their needs, and use our expertise to safely complete the project, on budget and on schedule
Arrow Electric Co., Inc.'s mission statement
We embrace expanding technologies and maintain a highly-trained workforce to keep us at the forefront of our industry. Sharing a common goal of exceeding customer expectations, our team is passionate about their craft.
Arrow Electric highly values our team members, striving to put employees first and provide a pleasant, secure work environment, fostering professional growth and offering one of the strongest compensation packages in the industry.
Come Build a Career with Arrow Electric as a COMMERCIAL / INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN
Since 1957 Arrow Electric has provided trustworthy, dependable and cost effective Electrical Installation and Service, with the highest quality workmanship. We embrace expanding technologies and maintain a highly trained workforce to keep us at the forefront of our industry. Our team is passionate about their craft, sharing a common goal of exceeding customer expectations.
Arrow Electric highly values our team members, striving to put employees first, providing a pleasant, secure work environment, fostering professional growth and offering one of the strongest compensation packages in the industry.
The Electrician position is responsible for performing electrical installations, alterations, additions and repairs to electrical systems, conductors, and associated materials and equipment while adhering to assigned schedules, quality, safety and regulatory standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
* Install power supply wiring and conduit such as EMT conduit, Rigid conduit, PVC conduit, O-Cal, MC cable, strut and cable tray
* Read, interpret, and execute blueprints (e-sheets) and drawings to layout projects and perform installations to required specifications
* Install, maintain, and repair electrical systems such as switch gears, motor controls, electrical panels, CT cabinets, conveyor systems, lighting and devices
* Inspect systems, equipment and circuits using test devices such as multimeters, ohmmeters, voltmeters to ensure compatibility and safety of the system.
* Direct and train less experienced or less knowledgeable employees to install, maintain and repair electrical equipment, wiring, lighting and devices
* High School Diploma/GED
* 5+ years of electrical field experience
* Working knowledge of the NEC and electrical construction processes
* Current Kentucky Electrical License (EE or ME) preferred
* Must have a valid driver's license
Specific "Must Have" Experience
* Must have experience working with 120/208v and 277/480v systems
* Must have experience bending/installing conduit sizes 3/4-1 1/4 EMT, Rigid and PVC
* Must have experience installing panels, disconnects,and transformers
* Must have experience installing MC Cable
* Fire alarm, Voice/Data and lighting experience preferred
* Experienced bending/installing conduit sizes 1 1/2-4" EMT, Rigid, and PVC
* Experience installing switch gear and MCCs preferred
* Cable tray installation experience preferred
OTHER REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS, ABILITIES
* High standard of integrity, professionalism, and workmanship
* Must be self-directed and capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks with minimal supervision
* Careful attention to detail and timely follow-through
* Able to work effectively in stressful, time sensitive environments
* Positive customer focused attitude
* Must be able to physically perform the job
* Must be able to safely and successfully perform job duties in a variety of challenging wiring conditions
* Health Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
* 401K Retirement Plans
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Time Off
* Apprenticeship Program
* Continuing Training and Development Courses
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status. We believe that these opportunities should be available on the basis of individual merit and we encourage applicants and employees to strive for advancement on this basis.
Arrow Electric will make reasonable accommodations for applicants / employees with disabilities. This means that if possible we will modify a person's job or assign them to another position that will accommodate their disabilities. Person's wishing to request such accommodations should make them known to the Human Resource Department
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Building awesome things is our passion! One Team! One Fight! One Arrow!