Crushed Ice Catering
Catering Sales & Event Manager
Louisville, KY (Downtown)
Crushed Ice Catering's definition
Our team takes pride in using fresh, sustainable ingredients to create dishes that are both delicious and beautiful to behold. At Crushed Ice Catering, we match our passion for food with our commitment to expert event production. In addition to excellent food service, your Crushed Ice Catering team is also equipped to serve you through.
Crushed Ice Catering's "why"
We are on a mission to push the standard for fine catering higher and higher. Our dishes are assembled with fresh seasonal ingredients and presented with flair. We charge ourselves to serve our clients and guests with gracious and professional service. Whether hosting an intimate dinner party or a large-scale production, we provide every function with a personal feel through strong attention to detail.
Crushed Ice Catering's mission statement
At Crushed Ice Catering, we match our passion for fine food with our commitment to expert event production.
As a Catering Sales & Event Manager, you often time are the first contact with our customers, which include brides, corporations, CEOs, non-profits, and social clients. You will be in charge of developing new business, planning every aspect of your client's event and overseeing the execution of events.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Regularly correspond via email and phone with potential and existing customers
- Design Menu's, BEOs, post-event reports, and other sales collateral
- Meet with potential clients and sell them not only on the venue but also on catering and additional amenities
- Be open to cold calling and scheduling meetings with new potential clients
- Attend the Impact Sales System Class weekly & meet one-on-one with our sales coach weekly
- Attend networking events and be a rockstar at communicating and making connections.
- Play a crucial role in throwing the events for our clients. We arrive as early as 6 am and some days and there are nights we don't leave until 2 am. We act as a team, meaning we haul ice, clean up spills, pack boxes, answer phones, grab the mail - No job is too small and we do them together. It is essential that you are not just fine with this type of work, but you must really enjoy it.
- You have a positive, can-do attitude & Natural self-starter
- Comfortable hosting sales presentations and tours and exceeding sales goals
- You are a people person, excited to meet new people and build a relationship
- Hyper organized with extreme attention to detail
- You act cool under pressure
- Have a creative eye and can develop design boards for events
- You are not only comfortable, but you excited in a sales environment which includes answering sales inquiries with excitement - and have the ability to turn those leads to long-term customers
- You rock a 24-7 work ethic and you're not only willing but eager to give up multiple weekends per year to throw the best events our Clients have seen
- You have customer service skills that rival The Ritz Carlton