Louisville, KY (Saint Joseph)
ECT Services's definition
ECT Services, Inc. is a Building Integration Technology firm in Louisville, Kentucky. The company was established in 1981 and continues to focus and provide businesses with sustainable, maintainable, energy efficient and safe solutions to decrease cost of facility operation and increase revenue by making buildings more attractive.
ECT Services's "why"
The company is owned and operated by an energetic local Leadership Team dedicated to carrying on the legacy of Customer and Team Member satisfaction, which has been the hallmark of the company’s reputation these 41 years. We are an independent technology provider, in the business of making buildings sustainable, maintainable, energy efficient and safe.
ECT Services's mission statement
For our customers to enjoy an excellent experience in making their buildings sustainable, maintainable, energy efficient and safe. Our desire is for our customers to see us as their lifelong technology partner from design, implementation, and commissioning through continued service with an overall experience so remarkable, they always think of ECT first for their needs.
This role will be responsible for estimating security projects and providing support for outside sales team members to increase overall temperature control related sales performance. They are expected to meet performance standards as defined by the vice president of sales, and to be a professional self-starter, able to develop a dependable track record in providing technical sales support. This position is responsible for maintaining regular contact with various team members and to effectively communicate and work with the outside sales team during all phases and activities related to the pursuit of increased temperature control related business.
The leadership, at ECT Services, empower team members to make decisions that correspond with our vision, mission and core values.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform security system take-offs for access control, video surveillance, intrusion, intercom, nurse call, and other security based systems.
- Develop a security system estimating spreadsheet or other estimating tools to develop and complete proposals.
- Support the efforts to acquire any plans, specs, and sequences needed for estimation and design of the system for the project.
- Select appropriate hardware and software products for a given project specification.
- Perform pre-project walk-throughs of prospect and customer facilities to determine security solutions, as required.
- Provide lead generation; make phone calls to qualify potential prospects, set up meetings for security integration outside sales team..
- Identify, qualify and bid potential security plans and spec projects.
- Provide follow up activities related to proposals provided, confirm status and help close deals.
- Support and update Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Support the efforts to obtain purchase order from the customer.
- Handle all PIF’s (Project Information Form) to ensure projects are setup properly for execution.
- Create job information folders, and ensure all the proper electronic documents are placed in the job information folder (JIF).
- Participate in project pass down and customer kick-off meetings.
- Obtain vendor and supplier quotes and potentially work out any discount pricing details.
- College degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 3 years of technical industry and sales experience.
- Previous construction, maintenance, or HVAC industry experience is necessary.
- Direct Digital Controls (DDC) experience is preferred, but not required.
- Technical degree or industry experience preferred.
- Practical understanding of facility management services.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, MS Program and Estimating Software.