Social Media Specialist
MagnaWave Inc's definition
In 2002, Pat Ziemer began introducing MagnaWave PEMF therapy to the horse community. He knew that life truly is what you make of it and he knew the wonderful, non-invasive, non-pharmaceutical method was needed. He wanted his business to foster an attitude and environment to succeed for everyone who joined this company.
We have since that time tried to create a place that was designed with this value in the forefront. A company where incredibly talented individuals are empowered to put their best work into helping people who are seeking health, wellness and prosperity. As MagnaWave continues to grow, we hope that our principles will serve each new person who joins the company. Although company policies are important; it is really your ideas, talents and energy that will keep MagnaWave shining in the years ahead. Thanks for being here; let’s make great things!
MagnaWave Inc's "why"
To have a company where incredibly talented individuals are empowered to put their best work into helping people who are seeking health, wellness and prosperity.
MagnaWave Inc's mission statement
Our quality policy is that the employees and management of MagnaWave are committed to consistently provide the highest quality products and services that will satisfy the demands and expectations of customers by continual improvement of the Quality Management System and conforming to all industry standards and prevailing codes of practice.
Core values include:
** Reliable - Produce the safest products in the marketplace and fulfill orders in a manner that is above expectations.
** Driven - Go above and beyond for our clients and each other.
** Innovative - We all take initiative to continuously improve ourselves, and our work.
** Adaptive - Have open communication to point out issues and concurrently offer solutions. If you see a problem, find the solution.
** Accessible - Make sure every customer has a personal experience.
Communication is free flowing; if you have a problem, go to the source. We check our egos at the door.
MagnaWave is much more than a product, we are a family! We are currently seeking a Social Media Specialist to join our growing team.
MagnaWave has been working with PEMF (Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Fields) equipment for 15+ years. Based in Louisville, KY, United States, we are proudly family-owned and operated. Our organization has a reputation for outstanding leadership, innovation, and expertise. Plus, we believe in having a little fun along the way with various team-building events, lunches, team recognition, casual dress, flexible work arrangements, and special events.
Our goal is to hire the right talent in the right place; to develop leaders and shape our future talent pools to help us meet the needs of our customers world-wide. Join us and share your own ideas about how we can grow our business and provide an exceptional employee experience!
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Assist in building and executing social media strategies through research, messaging, and audience identification
* Engage with customers by promoting MagnaWave's products and services
* Work directly with the Marketing Department to identify new trends, topics, and stay on the pulse of today's online interactions
* Identify areas of improvement in our current presence
* Generate, edit, and publish content daily
* Analyze reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness
* Collaborate with both clients and other departments
* Work directly with customers to give marketing advice and improve their social media strategy
* Strong knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram (& related tools), TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
* Passion for social media and on top of current social media best practices and trends; ability to quickly learn new technology
* Detail-oriented, with great editing and proofreading skills
* Highly organized
* Data-driven with ability to connect results with goals
* Self-starting, creative problem solver
* Mac experience a plus
Education & Experience
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Marketing, Journalism, and/or Communications major, or similar degree and work experience preferred
* 1+ years experience required