One Source Logistics
One Source Logistics's definition
Voted #1 in BEST PLACES TO WORK 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021!!!
One Source Logistics is a customer-focused, relationship-based third party logistics (3PL) group built in Louisville, KY.
One Source Logistics's "why"
LOGISTICS. WE GET IT. DONE.
One Source Logistics's mission statement
We strive to be the standard for quality and innovation in the logistics industry. To be the company that gets logistics done. Right.
We connect you with the most relevant and innovative logistics services through unequaled customer care representatives.
The One Source dictionary doesn’t have the words “no” or “can’t” in it. 24/7 is a slogan at a lot of places – at One Source it’s a way of life.
We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity or national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, covered veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Voted #1 in BEST PLACES TO WORK 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022!!!
Starting pay of $21 with no experience up to $30 per hour with experience. Monthly incentives and a $1500 sign-on bonus!
One Source Logistics is a customer-focused, relationship-based third-party logistics (3PL) group built in Louisville, KY.
- Company contribution towards health, vision & dental insurance
- Retirement matching every check, up to 3%
- Leadership training & Career Coaching - Investment in your future!
- Organic growth within a pandemic-proof industry
- Work hard & play harder – Voted #1 in BEST PLACES TO WORK 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022!!!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- The main point of contact for client communication regarding transportation (documenting calls, assisting with pricing & selection) efficiency of loads, and the resolution of transportation issues.
- Assist clients with product selection and pricing to improve transportation routes
- Perform inbound and outbound calls for loads to be picked up and/or delivered
- Partner with internal Brokerage team members to deliver exceptional customer service, communicate any issues, verify load details, and dispatch drivers
- Perform check calls to drivers and carriers confirming on-time pick-up and delivery of shipments
- Update account managers on any issues that arise throughout the life of loads and create solutions for those problems
- Investigate product overage, shortage, and damage, and complete the appropriate documentation
- Validate all load data prior to marking a load as delivered
- Communicate tracking updates to customers and conduct customer service calls to identify other business unit needs
- Verify order details and reference numbers are accurate and communicate that information to the drivers and carriers.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- No Experience necessary
- Highly organized and logical with a willingness to adapt quickly to changing policies and procedures
- Strong communication skills(in person, online & on the phone)
- Eagerness to learn new skills & techniques
- Self-directed with the ability to solve problems minimal oversight
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to get along with diverse personalities
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office or similar data entry software
One Source Logistics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.